ABOUT THE JOURNAL EDITORIAL BOARD MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION SUBSCRIPTION INFO CURRENT ISSUE ARCHIVE SITE LINK

[ Volume 28 Number 2 October 2018 ]

Editorial – IJCPS October 2018
  David H. Cropley, Editor
   Editorial(282-3).pdf (167.6K), Down : 1, 2018-11-08 13:36:39
Abstract :
Welcome to the October 2018 edition of the International Journal of Creativity and Problem Solving. In this issue, we have five papers addressing topics ranging from: creativity in elementary/primary school children; a discussion of creative self-efficacy in the context of artistic creativity; an analysis of divergent thinking tasks; an exploration of Stroop effect in insight and divergent thinking task, and; a discussion of creative writing in business majors. As always, a very diverse range of topics, and authors, and I would like to thank the current authors for their contributions.
Please keep your submissions coming – you can email them direct to me at david. cropley@unisa.edu.au. James Kaufman has recently stepped back from the main editorial role that we were sharing, however you can also send them to him (james.kaufman@ uconn.edu) and he will pass them onto me.

Key words :

Publisher: The Korean Association for Thinking Development
Hangaram Core #209, Myung-duk-ro 368, Sueong-1 ga, Daegu, Korea
Tel/Fax: +82(53)-766 5989; www.ijcps-katd.org | www.creativity.or.kr; fpsp209@gmail.com